New Lignans from the Leaves and Stems of Schisandra chinensis and Their Anti-HIV-1 Activities
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 734–740, August, 2014
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Zhong, W., Chen, H., Wang, R., Shang, S., Liang, C., Gao, Z., Zheng, Y., Xiao, W. and Sun, H. (2014), New Lignans from the Leaves and Stems of Schisandra chinensis and Their Anti-HIV-1 Activities. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 734–740. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400001
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2014
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81373290, 81102483
- the Natural Science Foundation of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2012FB178
- the Chinese Academy of Sciences grant. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Q-10
- the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.