High-Performance Cobalt Selenide and Nickel Selenide Nanocomposite Counter Electrode for Both Iodide/Triiodide and Cobalt(II/III) Redox Couples in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Solar Cells and Solar Fuels
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 491–497, June, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Xu, H., Zhang, Z., Zhou, X., Pang, S. and Cui, G. (2014), High-Performance Cobalt Selenide and Nickel Selenide Nanocomposite Counter Electrode for Both Iodide/Triiodide and Cobalt(II/III) Redox Couples in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 491–497. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400003
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2014
- the National Program on Key Basic Research Project of China (973 Program). Grant Number: MOST2011CB935700
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21202178, 21271180
- the Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: ZR2011BQ024, ZR2013FZ001 and ZR2010BM016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!