A BINOL Based Fluorescence Sensor for Distinction of D-Glucose
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2015 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanochemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 101–106, January, 2015
How to Cite
Xu, B., Hou, J., Li, K., Lu, Z. and Yu, X. (2015), A BINOL Based Fluorescence Sensor for Distinction of D-Glucose. Chin. J. Chem., 33: 101–106. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400120
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- the National Program on Key Basic Research Project of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB720603 and 2013CB328900
- the National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21232005, 21321061, J1310008 and J1103315
- the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education in China. Grant Number: 20120181130006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!