New Ligands for Copper-Catalyzed CN Coupling Reactions at Gentle Temperature
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 685–688, August, 2014
How to Cite
Su, J., Qiu, Y., Jiang, S. and Zhang, D. (2014), New Ligands for Copper-Catalyzed CN Coupling Reactions at Gentle Temperature. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 685–688. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400147
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
- the National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81172934, 30973607, 20972160 and 21172220
- the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB940900
- the Special Foundation of President
- the Strategic Leading Science & Technology Programme of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.