Fe(OTf)3 Catalyzed Annulation of 2,3-Disubstituted Indoles with Aziridines
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 709–714, August, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Zheng, C. and You, S.-L. (2014), Fe(OTf)3 Catalyzed Annulation of 2,3-Disubstituted Indoles with Aziridines. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 709–714. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400178
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2014
- the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21025209, 21121062, 21332009, and 21302209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!