Fc-PIP Catalyzed Asymmetric Synthesis of cis-2,3-Dihydrobenzofurans
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 694–698, August, 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, S., Hu, B., Yu, X. and Deng, W. (2014), Fc-PIP Catalyzed Asymmetric Synthesis of cis-2,3-Dihydrobenzofurans. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 694–698. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400186
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2014
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21372074
- Michael addition-Lactonization;
A highly enantioselective intramolecular Michael addition-Lactonization domino reaction of a range of enon acids catalyzed by nuleophilic organocatalyst (Fc-PIP) was developed, furnishing cis-2,3-dihydrobenzofuran derivatives with excellent enantioselecitivities (94%–98% ee) and good diastereoselectivities (up to 99/1).