Synthesis and Insecticidal Evaluation of Novel Phthalic Diamides Containing 1,2,3-Triazoles via Click Reaction
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 592–598, July, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Xiao, Y., Shao, X., Xu, X. and Li, Z. (2014), Synthesis and Insecticidal Evaluation of Novel Phthalic Diamides Containing 1,2,3-Triazoles via Click Reaction. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 592–598. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400202
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB126100
- the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2011AA10A207
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21372079; 21272071
- the National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B01
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!