Copper(II)-Catalyzed Synthesis of N-Substituted-3-amino-4-cyano-isoquinoline-1(2H)-ones by the Reaction of N-Substituted-2-iodobenzamides with Malononitrile
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 883–888, September, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zeng, R., Pan, J. and Zou, J. (2014), Copper(II)-Catalyzed Synthesis of N-Substituted-3-amino-4-cyano-isoquinoline-1(2H)-ones by the Reaction of N-Substituted-2-iodobenzamides with Malononitrile. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 883–888. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400237
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2014
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20772088 and 21172163
- the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.