CuBr-Promoted Tandem Cyclization/Trifluoromethylation of 2-Alkynylanilines: Efficient Synthesis of 3-Trifluoromethylindoles
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 727–733, August, 2014
How to Cite
Ge, G., Huang, X., Ding, C., Li, H., Wan, S. and Hou, X. (2014), CuBr-Promoted Tandem Cyclization/Trifluoromethylation of 2-Alkynylanilines: Efficient Synthesis of 3-Trifluoromethylindoles. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 727–733. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400298
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2014
- the Major Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808706
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272251, 21121062 and 21032007
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- the Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
- the Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong
- 1aIndoles, Ed.: Sundberg, R. J., Academic Press, London, 1996.
- 1bScience of Synthesis (Houben-Weyl Methods of Molecular Transformations), Vol. 10, Ed.: Thomas, E. J., Thieme, Stuttgart, 2000, 10.13., Indole and Its Derivatives, In
- 3For reviews, see:
- 4dSynlett, 2010, 1289.; .
- 5For recent examples of trifluoromethylated indoles synthesis, see:
- 7For selected examples on cyclization of N, N-dimethyl-2-alkynylaniline, see: