CuBr-Promoted Tandem Cyclization/Trifluoromethylation of 2-Alkynylanilines: Efficient Synthesis of 3-Trifluoromethylindoles
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 727–733, August, 2014
How to Cite
Ge, G., Huang, X., Ding, C., Li, H., Wan, S. and Hou, X. (2014), CuBr-Promoted Tandem Cyclization/Trifluoromethylation of 2-Alkynylanilines: Efficient Synthesis of 3-Trifluoromethylindoles. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 727–733. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400298
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2014
- the Major Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808706
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21272251, 21121062 and 21032007
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- the Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
- the Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.