Enhanced Salt Tolerance of Polyurethane Based Multilayer Films
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 914–920, September, 2014
How to Cite
Hu, X., Xu, J., Xu, S., Wang, J. and Feng, S. (2014), Enhanced Salt Tolerance of Polyurethane Based Multilayer Films. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 914–920. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400303
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51163015
- the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-1072
- Graduate Student Research Innovation Project of Xinjiang. Grant Number: XJGRI2013019
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.