Absolute Configurational Assignments of Amino Acid Esters by a CD-Sensitive Malonamide-Linked Zinc Bisporphyrinate Host
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 797–802, August, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, B., Jiang, J., Fang, X. and Hu, C. (2014), Absolute Configurational Assignments of Amino Acid Esters by a CD-Sensitive Malonamide-Linked Zinc Bisporphyrinate Host. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 797–802. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400327
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2014
- the Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21271133
- the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!