Polyvinylpyrrolidone as an Efficient Stabilizer for Silver Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 909–913, September, 2014
How to Cite
Huang, W., Zhang, L., Yang, Q. and Wang, Z. (2014), Polyvinylpyrrolidone as an Efficient Stabilizer for Silver Nanoparticles. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 909–913. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400349
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2014
- the State High-Tech Research and Development Plan (863). Grant Number: 2012AA02A104
- Cultivation and Construction of Key Subjects of Horticulture in Shanghai (B209)
- Foundation for Innovation in Science and Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!