Polyvinylpyrrolidone as an Efficient Stabilizer for Silver Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 909–913, September, 2014
How to Cite
Huang, W., Zhang, L., Yang, Q. and Wang, Z. (2014), Polyvinylpyrrolidone as an Efficient Stabilizer for Silver Nanoparticles. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 909–913. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400349
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2014
- the State High-Tech Research and Development Plan (863). Grant Number: 2012AA02A104
- Cultivation and Construction of Key Subjects of Horticulture in Shanghai (B209)
- Foundation for Innovation in Science and Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.