AgF-Mediated Dialkylation of Activate Alkenes: An Efficient Access to Nitrile-Containing Spirooxindoles
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 SIOC, CAS, Shanghai & WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chinese Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Chengye Yuan and Professor Li-Xin Dai on the occasion of their 90th birthdays (I).
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 681–684, August, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, L., Chen, P. and Liu, G. (2014), AgF-Mediated Dialkylation of Activate Alkenes: An Efficient Access to Nitrile-Containing Spirooxindoles. Chin. J. Chem., 32: 681–684. doi: 10.1002/cjoc.201400350
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2014
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808700
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21225210, 20923005 and 21121062
- STCSM. Grant Number: 11JC1415000
- the CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.