Confidence intervals for the mean of a population containing many zero values under unequal-probability sampling
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 582–597, December 2010
How to Cite
Chen, H., Chen, J. and Chen, S.-Y. (2010), Confidence intervals for the mean of a population containing many zero values under unequal-probability sampling. Can J Statistics, 38: 582–597. doi: 10.1002/cjs.10077
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!