Second-order bias-corrected AIC in multivariate normal linear models under non-normality
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 126–146, March 2011
How to Cite
Yanagihara, H., Kamo, K.-I. and Tonda, T. (2011), Second-order bias-corrected AIC in multivariate normal linear models under non-normality. Can J Statistics, 39: 126–146. doi: 10.1002/cjs.10090
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!