Special Issue Article
Current status observation of a three-state counting process with application to simultaneous accurate and diluted HIV test data
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Special Issue: Special Issue in Honour of Jack Kalbfleisch and Jerry Lawless
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 475–487, September 2011
How to Cite
McKeown, K. and Jewell, N. P. (2011), Current status observation of a three-state counting process with application to simultaneous accurate and diluted HIV test data. Can J Statistics, 39: 475–487. doi: 10.1002/cjs.10112
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!