A spline-based semiparametric sieve likelihood method for over-dispersed panel count data
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 217–245, June 2014
How to Cite
Hua, L., Zhang, Y. and Tu, W. (2014), A spline-based semiparametric sieve likelihood method for over-dispersed panel count data. Can J Statistics, 42: 217–245. doi: 10.1002/cjs.11208
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!