Saddlepoint approximations for rank-invariant permutation tests and confidence intervals with interval-censoring
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 308–324, June 2014
How to Cite
Abd-Elfattah, E. and Butler, R. (2014), Saddlepoint approximations for rank-invariant permutation tests and confidence intervals with interval-censoring. Can J Statistics, 42: 308–324. doi: 10.1002/cjs.11209
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!