Cure rate models: A unified approach
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2005 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 559–570, December 2005
How to Cite
Yin, G. and Ibrahim, J. G. (2005), Cure rate models: A unified approach. Can J Statistics, 33: 559–570. doi: 10.1002/cjs.5550330407
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!