On population-based measures of agreement for binary classifications
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2008 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 411–426, September 2008
How to Cite
Nelson, K. P. and Edwards, D. (2008), On population-based measures of agreement for binary classifications. Can J Statistics, 36: 411–426. doi: 10.1002/cjs.5550360306
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2007
- United States Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!