Inference in the presence of ranking error in ranked set sampling
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2008 Statistical Society of Canada
Canadian Journal of Statistics
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 577–594, December 2008
How to Cite
Ozturk, O. (2008), Inference in the presence of ranking error in ranked set sampling. Can J Statistics, 36: 577–594. doi: 10.1002/cjs.5550360406
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2007
- National Security Agency grant and National Science Foundation grant.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!