A Prior Myocardial Infarction: How Does it Affect Management and Outcomes in Recurrent Acute Coronary Syndromes?
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 590–596, December 2008
How to Cite
Motivala, A. A., Tamhane, U., Ramanath, V. S., Saab, F., Montgomery, D. G., Fang, J., Kline-Rogers, E., May, N., Ng, G., Froehlich, J., Gurm, H. and Eagle, K. A. (2008), A Prior Myocardial Infarction: How Does it Affect Management and Outcomes in Recurrent Acute Coronary Syndromes?. Clin Cardiol, 31: 590–596. doi: 10.1002/clc.20356
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2007
- 5Clinical characteristics, in-hospital outcomes and predictors of in-hospital mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromes without persistent ST-segment elevation assigned to early invasive treatment strategy. Przegl Lek 2005; 62(5): 265–269., , , , , et al.:
- 7Prognostic significance of the Karnofsky performance status score in patients with acute myocardial infarction: Comparison with the left ventricular ejection fraction and the exercise treadmill test performance. The MILIS study group. Am Heart J 1991; 121: 1374–1381., , , , , et al.: