A Retrospective Review to Evaluate the Safety of Right Heart Catheterization via the Internal Jugular Vein in the Assessment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 303–306, May 2010
How to Cite
Ranu, H., Smith, K., Nimako, K., Sheth, A. and Madden, B. P. (2010), A Retrospective Review to Evaluate the Safety of Right Heart Catheterization via the Internal Jugular Vein in the Assessment of Pulmonary Hypertension. Clin Cardiol, 33: 303–306. doi: 10.1002/clc.20770
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2010
- 2ACCF/AHA 2009 expert consensus document on pulmonary hypertension a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents and the American Heart Association developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians; American Thoracic Society, Inc.; and the Pulmonary Hypertension Association. J Am Coll Cardiol 2009; 53: 1573–1619., , , et al.