Confidential Testing of Cardiac Examination Competency in Cardiology and Noncardiology Faculty and Trainees: A Multicenter Study
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 738–745, December 2010
How to Cite
Vukanovic-Criley, J. M., Hovanesyan, A., Criley, S. R., Ryan, T. J., Plotnick, G., Mankowitz, K., Conti, C. R. and Criley, J. M. (2010), Confidential Testing of Cardiac Examination Competency in Cardiology and Noncardiology Faculty and Trainees: A Multicenter Study. Clin Cardiol, 33: 738–745. doi: 10.1002/clc.20851
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
- 6New techniques should enhance, not replace, bedside diagnostic skills in cardiology, Part 1. Mod Concepts Cardiovasc Dis. 1990;59:19–24.,
- 8New techniques should enhance, not replace, bedside diagnostic skills in cardiology, Part 2. Mod Concepts Cardiovasc Dis. 1990;59:25–30.,
- 9http://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_description.cfm?aid=6298643. Accessed January 4, 2010.Multimedia Instruction and Testing in Cardiac Examination. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, Bethesda MD. Grant Number 244HL0628410-02.
- 11Blaufuss Medical Multimedia Laboratory. Heart sounds tutorial. Available at: http://www.blaufuss.org. Accessed February 11, 2010.
- 12Cardiac Exam Tutorial CD-ROM. Blaufuss Medical Multimedia, 2004., , , et al.
- 14Operation heart sounds: a controlled intervention to improve competency in cardiac examination skills in medical students. Clin Cardiol. 2008;3:334–339., , , et al.
- 22ACGME General Competencies and Outcomes Assessment for Designated Institutional Officials. Available at: http://www.acgme.org/acWebsite/irc/irc_competencies.asp. Accessed February 11, 2010.
- 24An interactive teaching and skills testing program for cardiac examination. Comput Cardiol. 2000;27:591–594., ,