Impact of Preprocedural High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein Levels on Uncovered Stent Struts: An Optical Coherence Tomography Study After Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 97–101, February 2011
How to Cite
Kim, B.-K., Kim, J.-S., Oh, C., Ko, Y.-G., Choi, D., Jang, Y. and Hong, M.-K. (2011), Impact of Preprocedural High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein Levels on Uncovered Stent Struts: An Optical Coherence Tomography Study After Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation. Clin Cardiol, 34: 97–101. doi: 10.1002/clc.20856
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2010
- 7.Expert review document on methodology, terminology, and clinical applications of optical coherence tomography: physical principles, methodology of image acquisition, and clinical application for assessment of coronary arteries and atherosclerosis. Eur Heart J. 2010;31: 401–415., , , et al.
- 11.Incomplete stent apposition and delayed tissue coverage are more frequent in drug-eluting stents implanted during primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction than in drug-eluting stents implanted for stable/unstable angina: insights from optical coherence tomography. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009;2:445–452., , , et al.
- 12.Different patterns of neointimal coverage between acute coronary syndrome and stable angina after various types of drug-eluting stents implantation: 9-month follow-up optical coherence tomography study. Int J Cardiol. In press. doi:10.1016/j.ijcard.2009.07.012., , , et al.