Lipoprotein(a), Interleukin-10, C-Reactive Protein, and 8-Year Outcome After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 482–489, August 2012
How to Cite
Kardys, I., Oemrawsingh, R. M., Kay, I. P., Jones, G. T., McCormick, S. P.A., Daemen, J., Van Geuns, R. J., Boersma, E., Van Domburg, R. T. and Serruys, P. W. (2012), Lipoprotein(a), Interleukin-10, C-Reactive Protein, and 8-Year Outcome After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. Clin Cardiol, 35: 482–489. doi: 10.1002/clc.21988
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- 2Lipoprotein-associated and secretory phospholipase A2 in cardiovascular disease: the epidemiological evidence. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 2009;23:85–92.,
- 3National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry. National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory Medicine Practice Guidelines: Clinical characteristics and utilization of biochemical markers in acute coronary syndromes. Circulation. 2007;115:e356–e375., , , et al;
- 5New risk factors for atherosclerosis and patient risk assessment. Circulation. 2004;109:III15–III19., , , ,
- 6Interleukin-10 (IL-10): an update on its relevance for cardiovascular risk. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2003; 18:1976–1979.,
- 7Unrestricted utilization of sirolimus-eluting stents compared with conventional bare stent implantation in the “real world”: the Rapamycin-Eluting Stent Evaluated At Rotterdam Cardiology Hospital (RESEARCH) registry. Circulation. 2004;109:190–195., , , et al.
- 10Long-term prognostic value of preprocedural C-reactive protein after drug-eluting stent implantation. Am J Cardiol. 2010;105:826–832., , , et al.
- 13Long-term prognostic significance of high-sensitivity C-reactive protein before and after coronary angioplasty in patients with stable angina pectoris. Am J Cardiol. 2007;99:31–35., , , et al.
- 16Lipoprotein(a) in restenosis after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and coronary artery disease. Circulation. 1994;89:1593–1598., , , et al.
- 17Elevated serum lipoprotein(a) is a risk factor for clinical recurrence after coronary balloon angioplasty. Circulation. 1995;91:1403–1409., , , et al.
- 18Restenosis after intracoronary stent placement: can apolipoprotein(a) polymorphism play a role? Int J Cardiol. 2003;87:91–98., , , et al.
- 19High serum concentration of lipoprotein(a) is a risk factor for restenosis after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty in Japanese patients with single-vessel disease. Am Heart J. 1996;132:269–273., , , et al.
- 20Plasma lipoprotein(a) is not a predictor for restenosis after elective high-pressure coronary stenting. Circulation. 1998;98:1172–1177., , , et al.
- 2240: 1375–1382., , , et al. The impact of plasma levels of C-reactive protein, lipoprotein (a) and homocysteine on the long-term prognosis after successful coronary stenting: The Global Evaluation of New Events and Restenosis After Stent Implantation Study. J Am CollCardiol.2002;
- 26Multimarker risk model containing troponin-T, interleukin 10, myeloperoxidase and placental growth factor predicts long-term cardiovascular risk after non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome. Heart. 2011;97:1061–1066., , , et al.
- 29Serum level of the antiinflammatory cytokine interleukin-10 is an important prognostic determinant in patients with acute coronary syndromes. Circulation. 2003;107:2109–2114., , , et al.
- 30Association of interleukin-10 level with increased 30-day mortality in patients with ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction undergoing primary coronary intervention. Circ J. 2007;71:1086–1091., , , et al.
- 31RaimbekovaIR, Masenko VP, Naumov VG. Interleukin 6 but not interleukin 10 is associated with restenosis after coronary stenting. Atherosclerosis. 2003;169:193–194., ,