Quality of Care and Outcomes Among Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction by Level of Kidney Function at Admission: Report From the Get With The Guidelines Coronary Artery Disease Program
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 541–547, September 2012
How to Cite
Vasaiwala, S., Cannon, C. P., Fonarow, G. C., Peacock, W. F., Laskey, W., Schwamm, L. H., Liang, L., Hernandez, A. F., Peterson, E. D., Rosas, S. E., Bhatt, D. L. and Get With The Guidelines Steering Committee and Investigators (2012), Quality of Care and Outcomes Among Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction by Level of Kidney Function at Admission: Report From the Get With The Guidelines Coronary Artery Disease Program. Clin Cardiol, 35: 541–547. doi: 10.1002/clc.22021
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- 6Short- and long-term clinical outcomes of coronary drug-eluting stent recipients presenting with chronic renal disease. J Invasive Cardiol. 2007;19:331–337., , , et al.
- 14Use of evidence-based therapies in short-term outcomes of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction and non–ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in patients with chronic kidney disease: a report from the National Cardiovascular Data Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network registry. Circulation. 2010;121:357–365., , , et al.