Increasing Proportion of Clinical Trials Using Noninferiority End Points
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 522–523, September 2012
How to Cite
Murthy, V. L., Desai, N. R., Vora, A. and Bhatt, D. L. (2012), Increasing Proportion of Clinical Trials Using Noninferiority End Points. Clin Cardiol, 35: 522–523. doi: 10.1002/clc.22040
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- 3.International Conference on Harmonisation-Efficacy. Guidance for industry: E9 statistical principles for clinical trials. US Department of Health and Human Services, US Food and Drug Administration; 1998. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/UCM073137.pdf. Accessed October 3, 2011.
- 6.Previous ACC annual scientific sessions and i2 summits— program planner. CardioSource. http://www.cardiosource.org/Meetings/Previous-Meetings-OLD.aspx. Accessed October 23, 2011.
- 8.US Government Accountability Office. New drug approval: FDA's consideration of evidence from certain clinical trials (GAO-10-798); 2010. http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-10-798. Accessed October 3, 2011.