Characteristics of Responders to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: The Impact of Echocardiographic Left Ventricular Volume
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 779–780, December 2012
How to Cite
Park, M. Y., Altman, R. K., Orencole, M., Kumar, P., Parks, K. A., Heist, K. E., Singh, J. P. and Picard, M. H. (2012), Characteristics of Responders to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: The Impact of Echocardiographic Left Ventricular Volume. Clin Cardiol, 35: 779–780. doi: 10.1002/clc.22043
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- 12008 Guidelines for Device-Based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities: a report of the American College of Cardiology/ American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the ACC/AHA/NASPE 2002 Guideline Update for Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices): developed in collaboration with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery and Society of Thoracic Surgeons. Circulation. 2008;117:e350–e408., , , et al. ACC/AHA/HRS
- 10Identification of response to cardiac resynchronization therapy by radial strain: influence of cardiomyopathy type. Circulation. 2011;124:A9619., , , et al.