Prognostic Significance of Applying the European Society of Cardiology Consensus Algorithm for Heart Failure With Preserved Systolic Function Diagnosis
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 770–778, December 2012
How to Cite
Almeida, P., Rodrigues, J., Lourenço, P., Julia Maciel, M. and Bettencourt, P. (2012), Prognostic Significance of Applying the European Society of Cardiology Consensus Algorithm for Heart Failure With Preserved Systolic Function Diagnosis. Clin Cardiol, 35: 770–778. doi: 10.1002/clc.22044
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- 6Heart failure with preserved systolic function: prevalence and clinical features in a cohort of patients admitted to internal medicine units: the study PRESYF-HF Tuscany. Arch Chest Dis. 2007;68:165–169., , , et al.
- 9How to diagnose diastolic heart failure: a consensus statement on the diagnosis of heart failure with normal left ventricular ejection fraction by the Heart Failure and Echocardiography Associations of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur Heart J. 2007;28:2539–2550., , , et al.
- 15Meta-analysis Global Group in Chronic Heart Failure (MAGGIC). The survival of patients with heart failure with preserved or reduced left ventricular ejection fraction: an individual patient data meta-analysis. Eur Heart J. 2011; doi:10.1093/eurheartj/ehr254.
- 16ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2012: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Heart Failure 2012 of the European Society of Cardiology. Developed in collaboration with the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC. Eur Heart J. 2012;33:1787–1847., , , et al.
- 21ADHERE Scientific Advisory Committee and Investigators. Clinical presentation, management, and in-hospital outcomes of patients admitted with acute decompensated heart failure with preserved systolic function: a report from the Acute Decompensated Heart Failure National Registry (ADHERE) database. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47:76–84., , , et al;