Infective Endocarditis in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Era: Comprehensive Review of a Rare Complication
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages E1–E5, November 2012
How to Cite
Eisen, A., Shapira, Y., Sagie, A. and Kornowski, R. (2012), Infective Endocarditis in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Era: Comprehensive Review of a Rare Complication. Clin Cardiol, 35: E1–E5. doi: 10.1002/clc.22052
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- 1Guidelines on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infective endocarditis (new version 2009). The Task Force on the Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Infective Endocarditis of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Eur Heart J. 2009;30:2369–2413., , , et al.
- 122011; San Francisco, California.Analysis of human necropsy transcatheter heart valve specimens: valve design differences, durability predictions and comparison with surgical valves. Presented at: Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) Conference; November 7,
- 162010; Stockholm, Sweden., , , et al. The new endocarditis are here. Presented at: European Society of Cardiology Congress, September 2,
- 19Infective endocarditis following transcatheter aortic valve implantation: diagnostic and management challenges. Presented at: PCR London Valves Congress; October 17, 2011; London, England., , , et al.