- Top of page
- Class I Recommendations (Modified From Prior Guidelines)
- Timing of Discontinuation of P2Y12 Receptor Inhibitor Therapy for Surgical Procedures
- Interindividual Variability in Responsiveness to Clopidogrel and Genotype and Platelet Function Testing
- Proton Pump Inhibitors and Dual Antiplatelet Therapy for ACS
- Recommendations for Warfarin Therapy
This focused update addresses the use of the newly approved oral antiplatelet agents, prasugrel and ticagrelor, for the management of patients with UA/NSTEMI.
The author has no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.