What's New in Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Therapy Recommendations for Unstable Angina/Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
2012 Focused Update From the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 669–672, November 2012
How to Cite
Wenger, N. K. (2012), What's New in Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Therapy Recommendations for Unstable Angina/Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction. Clin Cardiol, 35: 669–672. doi: 10.1002/clc.22065
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- 1.2012 ACCF/AHA Focused Update on the Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Unstable Angina/Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (Updating the 2007 Guideline and Replacing the 2011 Focused Update). A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation. 2012;126:875–910., , , et al.
- 6.Eli Lilly and Co. Prasugrel label. 2009. US Food and Drug Administration Web site. http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm171497.htm. Accessed May 2, 2012.
- 7.AstraZeneca. Brilinta REMS Document. NDA 22–433. 2011. US Food and Drug Administration Web site. http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm263964.htm. Accessed May 2, 2012.
- 8.Early communication about an ongoing safety review of clopidogrel bisulfate (marketed as Plavix). 2009. US Food and Drug Administration Web site. http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/PostmarketDrugSafetyInformationforPatientsandProviders/DrugbreakSafetyInformationforHeathcareProfessionals/ucm079520.-htm. Accessed April 6, 2009.
- 9.Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions; Society of Thoracic Surgeons; Writing Committee Members; , , , et al. ACCF/AHA clopidogrel clinical alert: approaches to the FDA “boxed warning”: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Clinical Expert Consensus Documents and the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2010;122:537–557.
- 10.ACCF/ACG/AHA 2010 expert consensus document on the concomitant use of proton pump inhibitors and thienopyridines: a focused update of the ACCF/ACG/AHA 2008 expert consensus document on reducing the gastrointestinal risks of antiplatelet therapy and NSAID use. Circulation. 2010;122:2619–2633., , et al.