The Safety and Efficacy of Enhanced External Counterpulsation as a Treatment for Angina in Patients With Aortic Stenosis
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 82–87, February 2013
How to Cite
Braverman, D. L., Braitman, L. and Figeuredo, V. M. (2013), The Safety and Efficacy of Enhanced External Counterpulsation as a Treatment for Angina in Patients With Aortic Stenosis. Clin Cardiol, 36: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/clc.22073
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Vol. 36, Issue 7, 433, Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- 102008. Enhanced external counterpulsation in the treatment of chronic refractory angina: a long-term follow-up outcome from the International Enhanced External Counterpulsation Patient Registry. Clin Cardiol. 2008;31:159–164., , , et al.
- 11IEPR Investigators. Two-year clinical outcomes after enhanced external counterpulsation (EECP) therapy in patients with refractory angina pectoris and left ventricular dysfunction (report from The International EECP Patient Registry). Am J Cardiol. 2006;97:17–20., , , et al;
- 222008 focused update incorporated into the ACC/AHA 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to revise the 1998 guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease). Endorsed by the Society of Cardiovascular Anethesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervetions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008;52:e1–e142., , , et al.
- 23To operate or not on elderly patients with aortic stenosis: the decision and its consequences. Heart. 1999;82:43–48., , , et al.
- 32Vasomedical, Inc. Web site. EECP Therapy Patient Selection Precautions. http://www.eecp.com/patient-selection.php. Accessed October 15, 2012.
- 35Does higher diastolic augmentation predict clinical benefit from enhanced external counterpulsation (EECP)? Data from the International Enhanced External Counterpulsation Patient Registry. Clin Cardiol. 2001:24:453–458., , , et al.
- 38Enhanced external counterpulsation (EECP) is very effective in reducing blood pressure in hypertensive subjects. CVD Prev Control. 2009;4(suppl 1): S160., , , et al.