The Clinical Value of Echocardiography and Acoustic Cardiography to Monitor Patients Undergoing Anthracycline Chemotherapy
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 201–206, April 2013
How to Cite
Toggweiler, S., Odermatt, Y., Brauchlin, A., Zander, T., Müller, A., Zuber, M., Winterhalder, R. and Erne, P. (2013), The Clinical Value of Echocardiography and Acoustic Cardiography to Monitor Patients Undergoing Anthracycline Chemotherapy. Clin Cardiol, 36: 201–206. doi: 10.1002/clc.22074
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- 1ACC/AHA/ ASE 2003 guideline update for the clinical application of echocardiography—summary article: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/ASE Committee to Update the 1997 Guidelines for the Clinical Application of Echocardiography). J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003;42:954–970., , , et al.
- 2ACC/AHA/ASNC guidelines for the clinical use of cardiac radionuclide imaging—executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/ASNC Committee to Revise the 1995 Guidelines for the Clinical Use of Cardiac Radionuclide Imaging). J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003;42:1318–1333., , , et al.
- 9Recommendations for a standardized report for adult transthoracic echocardiography: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Nomenclature and Standards Committee and Task Force for a Standardized Echocardiography Report. J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2002;15:275–290., , , et al.
- 22Impact of preload changes on positive and negative left ventricular dP/dt and systolic time intervals: preload changes on left ventricular function. Indian Heart J. 2012;64:314–318., , , et al.