Novel Oral Anticoagulants in Atrial Fibrillation: A Meta-analysis of Large, Randomized, Controlled Trials vs Warfarin
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 61–67, February 2013
How to Cite
Dogliotti, A., Paolasso, E. and Giugliano, R. P. (2013), Novel Oral Anticoagulants in Atrial Fibrillation: A Meta-analysis of Large, Randomized, Controlled Trials vs Warfarin. Clin Cardiol, 36: 61–67. doi: 10.1002/clc.22081
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- 1Meta-analysis: antithrombotic therapy to prevent stroke in patients who have nonvalvular atrial fibrillation. Ann Intern Med. 2007;146:857–867., ,
- 2ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation—executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2001 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Arial Fibrillation) [published correction appears in J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007;50:562]. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006;48:854–906., , , et al.
- 8New oral antithrombotic strategies. Hot Top Cardiol. 2009;18:7–14.,
- 122001., , eds. Cochrane Reviewers Handbook 4.1.3. The Cochrane Library, Issue 3, Oxford, UK: Update Software;
- 23The use of dabigatran in elderly patients. Arch Intern Med. 2011;171:1285–1286., , , et al.
- 25Acutely injured patients on dabigatran. N Engl J Med. 2011;365:2039–2040., ,
- 262009; Boston, MA., , , et al. Recombinant antidote for reversal of anticoagulation by factor Xa inhibitors. Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc., South San Francisco, CA. Paper presented at: International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis Congress, July 15,
- 272011; Paris, France., , , , et al. Reversal of rivaroxaban mediated anticoagulation in animal models by a recombinant antidote protein (r-Antidote, PRT064445). Paper presented at: European Society of Cardiology Congress, August 27,