Effects of Dronedarone Started Rapidly After Amiodarone Discontinuation
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 88–95, February 2013
How to Cite
Immordino, L., Connolly, S., Crijns, H., Roy, D., Capucci, A., Radzik, D., Aliot, E., Hohnloser, S. and Kowey, P. (2013), Effects of Dronedarone Started Rapidly After Amiodarone Discontinuation. Clin Cardiol, 36: 88–95. doi: 10.1002/clc.22090
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- 32011 ACCF/AHA/HRS focused update on the management of patients with atrial fibrillation (updating the 2006 Guideline): a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation. 2011;123: 104–123., , , et al.
- 11ATHENA Investigators. Analysis of stroke in ATHENA: a placebo-controlled, double-blind, parallel-arm trial to assess the efficacy of dronedarone 400 mg BID for the prevention of cardiovascular hospitalization or death from any cause in patients with atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter. Circulation. 2009;120:1174–1180., , , et al;
- 12Multaq [prescribing information]. Bridgewater, NJ: sanofi-aventis; 2012.
- 13Multaq [summary of product characteristics]. Paris, France: Sanofi; 2012.
- 142012 focused update of the ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: an update of the 2010 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation—developed with the special contribution of the European Heart Rhythm Association. Eur Heart J. 2012;14: 1385–1413., , , et al.
- 15A short-term, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of dronedarone versus amiodarone in patients with persistent atrial fibrillation: the DIONYSOS study. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2010:21:597–605., , , et al.