The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Quality and Outcomes
Risk Factors, Therapeutic Approaches, and In-Hospital Outcomes in Mexicans With ST-Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction: The RENASICA II Multicenter Registry
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 241–248, May 2013
How to Cite
Juárez-Herrera, Ú., Jerjes-Sánchez, C. and and The RENASICA II Investigators (2013), Risk Factors, Therapeutic Approaches, and In-Hospital Outcomes in Mexicans With ST-Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction: The RENASICA II Multicenter Registry. Clin Cardiol, 36: 241–248. doi: 10.1002/clc.22107
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- 4Health statistics: main causes of general mortality in Mexico, 2008. Mexico City, Mexico: SINAIS; 2008. http://sinais.salud.gob.mx. Accessed July 24, 2010.
- 5Reduction of Atherothrombosis for Continued Health (REACH) Registry Investigators. Assessment of atherothrombosis and its treatment in Mexico: first-year data of the REACH Registry. Clin Cardiol. 2010;33:445–451., , , et al.;
- 12Reperfusion strategies and quality of care in 5339 patients age 80 years or older presenting with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: analysis from Get With The Guidelines-Coronary Artery Disease. Clin Cardiol. 2012;35:632–640., , , et al.
- 14Mexican Registry of Acute Coronary Syndromes. Arch Cardiol Mex. 2005;75(suppl 1):S6–S32., , , et al.
- 15National Registry of Acute Ischemic Coronary Syndromes (RENASICA). Mexican Cardiology Society. The RENASICA Cooperative Group [article in Spanish]. Arch Cardiol Mex. 2002;72(suppl 2):S45–S64.E;
- 16In-hospital outcome in patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction and right bundle branch block: a sub-study from RENASICA II, a national multicenter registry. Arch Cardiol Mex. 2010;80:154–158., , , et al.
- 17Clinical characteristics, process of care and outcomes among Mexican, Hispanic and non-Hispanic white patients presenting with non-ST elevation acute coronary syndromes: data from RENASICA and CRUSADE registries. Arch Cardiol Mex. 2012;82:14–21., , , et al.
- 18A prospective survey of the characteristics, treatments and outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes in Europe and the Mediterranean basin: the Euro Heart Survey of Acute Coronary Syndromes (Euro Heart Survey ACS). Eur Heart J. 2002;23:1190–1201., , , et al.
- 26Trends for type 2 diabetes and other cardiovascular risk factors in Mexico from 1993–2006. Salud Publica Mex. 2010;52(suppl 1):S72–S79., , , et al.