This study was supported by the School of Pharmacy, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Cost-Effectiveness of Dabigatran Compared With Warfarin for Stroke Prevention in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation—A Real Patient Data Analysis in a Hong Kong Teaching Hospital
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 280–285, May 2013
How to Cite
Chang, A. M., Ho, J. C. S., Yan, B. P., Yu, C. M., Lam, Y. Y. and Lee, V. W. Y. (2013), Cost-Effectiveness of Dabigatran Compared With Warfarin for Stroke Prevention in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation—A Real Patient Data Analysis in a Hong Kong Teaching Hospital. Clin Cardiol, 36: 280–285. doi: 10.1002/clc.22112
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- 6Hong Kong Hospital Authority. Hospital authority drug formulary 2005 [updated January 14, 2012]. http://www.ha.org.hk/hadf/. Accessed April 16 2012.
- 9Cost-effectiveness of dabigatran etexilate for stroke prevention in non-valvular atrial fibrillation. Applying RE-LY to clinical practice in Denmark. J Med Econ. 2012;15:1–9..
- 15Hong Kong SAR. Hong Kong Government Gazette No. 13/2003 S.S. No. 4. Hong Kong: Hong Kong SAR Government; 2003.
- 16Prince of Wales Hospital. Drug formulary. Hong Kong: Hospital Authority; 2011.
- 17Hong Kong Hospital Authority. Hospital Authority annual report 2010/11. Hong Kong: Hospital Authority; 2011.
- 20Subcommittee on Control of Anticoagulation of the Scientific and Standardization Committee of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Definition of major bleeding in clinical investigations of antihemostatic medicinal products in non-surgical patients. J Thrombost Haemost. 2005;3:692–694., ;
- 21An update in AF management. Hong Kong Med Bull. 2011;16:4–6..