Dong-ye Li, MD, and Li Liang, MD, contributed equally to this article.
The Value of Quantitative Real-Time Myocardial Contrast Echocardiography for Detection of Angiographically Significant Coronary Artery Disease
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 468–474, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, D.-y., Liang, L., Xu, T.-d., Zhang, H., Pan, D.-f., Chen, J.-h., Chen, J. and Wang, X.-p. (2013), The Value of Quantitative Real-Time Myocardial Contrast Echocardiography for Detection of Angiographically Significant Coronary Artery Disease. Clin Cardiol, 36: 468–474. doi: 10.1002/clc.22142
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- 11Myocardial contrast echocardiography yields best accuracy using quantitative analysis of digital data from pulse inversion technique: comparison with second harmonic imaging and harmonic power Doppler during simultaneous dipyridamole stress SPECT studies. Eur J Echocardiogr. 2002;3:271–282., , , et al.
- 14Measurement of myocardial blood flow velocity reserve with myocardial contrast echocardiography in patients with suspected coronary artery disease: comparison with quantitative gated technetium 99m sestamibi single photon emission computed tomography. J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003;16:1171–1177., , , et al.
- 19Comparison of usefulness of dipyridamole stress myocardial contrast echocardiography to technetium99m sestamibi single-photon emission computed tomography for detection of coronary artery disease (PB127 multicenter phase 2 trial results). Am J Cardiol. 2003;91:1293–1298., , , et al.
- 24Myocardial perfusion assessment in patients with medium probability of coronary artery disease and no prior myocardial infarction: comparison of myocardial contrast echocardiography with 99mTc single-photon emission computed tomography. Am Heart J. 2004;147:1100–1105., , , et al.
- 25Assessment of the physiologic significance of coronary disease with dipyridamole real-time myocardial contrast echocardiography: comparison with technetium-99m sestamibi single-photon emission computed tomography and quantitative coronary angiography. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004;43:257–264., , , et al.
- 27Contrast echocardiography in critical care: echoes of the future? A review of the role of microsphere contrast echocardiography. Crit Care Resusc. 2011;13:44–55., .