The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Short-term Effect of Verapamil on Coronary No-Reflow Associated With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages E11–E16, August 2013
How to Cite
Su, Q., Li, L. and Liu, Y. (2013), Short-term Effect of Verapamil on Coronary No-Reflow Associated With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Clin Cardiol, 36: E11–E16. doi: 10.1002/clc.22143
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- 5Higgins J, Green S, eds. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions. Oxford, UK: Cochrane Collaboration; 2008.
- 7Effect of intracoronary verapamil on no-reflow during percutaneous coronary intervention. Shangdong Med J. 2010;50:23., , , et al.
- 8Optimization of myocardial perfusion after primary coronary angioplasty following an acute myocardial infarction. Beyond TIMI 3 flow. J Invasive Cardiol. 2006;18:32–36., , , et al.
- 10Prospective, randomised, controlled trial to study the effect of intracoronary injection of verapamil and adenosine on coronary blood flow during percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes. Heart. 2006;92:1278–1284., , , et al.
- 11Effect of intracoronary verapamil on coronary flow, myocardial perfusion and clinical outcome during percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction. Chin J Intervent Cardiol. 2009;17:6., , , et al.
- 12Clinical efficacy and safety of intracoronary verapamil during percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes. Chin J Geriatr. 2012;31:4., .
- 14The pathogenesis and treatment of no-flow occurring during percutaneous coronary intervention. Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2008;9:56–61., .