Consultant and receives research support from Dade-Behring, Beckman-Couler, and Roche. He is or has been at one time a consultant for most of the companies who make troponin assays.
Elevations of troponin in patients with epileptic seizures? What do they mean?
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Verlag Chemie, GmbH
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 325–326, July 2006
How to Cite
Parvulescu-Codrea, S., Britton, J. W., Bruce, C. J., Cascino, G. D. and Jaffe, A. S. (2006), Elevations of troponin in patients with epileptic seizures? What do they mean?. Clin Cardiol, 29: 325–326. doi: 10.1002/clc.4960290713
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- 1The World Health Report 2001: Mental Health: New Understanding: New Hope: Chapter 2. Burden of Mental and Behavioural Disorders: Epilepsy
- 6Importance of cardiac troponin T and creatine kinase isoenzyme MB mass as serological markers of myocardial injury in epilepsy. Epilepsia 2000; 41 (suppl)S85, , , :