The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Food and Drug Administration.
A brief history of the treatment of viral hepatitis C†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Hepatitis C Infection - Treatment: Part 1
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 6–11, February 2012
How to Cite
Strader, D. B. and Seeff, L. B. (2012), A brief history of the treatment of viral hepatitis C . Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 6–11. doi: 10.1002/cld.1
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Optimizing triple therapy and IFN/RBV-free regimens for hepatitis C virus infection, Expert Review of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2015, 9, 1, 21, , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Actualización en el tratamiento de la hepatitis C, Medicine - Programa de Formación Médica Continuada Acreditado, 2014, 11, 69, 4103, , , ,