Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
What primary care providers need to know about hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Current Issues in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 217–219, December 2012
How to Cite
Agarwal, P. D. (2012), What primary care providers need to know about hepatocellular carcinoma. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 217–219. doi: 10.1002/cld.102
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- 7International Agency for Research on Cancer. Liver cancer incidence and mortality worldwide in 2008 summary. http://globocan.iarc.fr/factsheets/cancers/liver.asp. Accessed October2012.
- 9for Italian Liver Cancer Group. Surveillance for early diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma: is it effective in intermediate/advanced cirrhosis?Am J Gastroenterol 2007;102:2448–2457., , , , , , et al.;Direct Link:
- 12for Italian Liver Cancer (ITA.LI.CA) Group. Semiannual surveillance is superior to annual surveillance for the detection of early hepatocellular carcinoma and patient survival. J Hepatol 2010;53:291–297., , , , , , et al.;