Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Current issues and future trends in surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Current Issues in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 186–189, December 2012
How to Cite
Rahimi, R. S., Yopp, A. C. and Singal, A. G. (2012), Current issues and future trends in surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 186–189. doi: 10.1002/cld.115
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- 4Management of hepatocellular carcinoma: an update. Hepatology 2010;53:1–35., .
- 10Accuracy of ultrasonography, spiral CT, magnetic resonance, and alpha-fetoprotein in diagnosing hepatocellular carcinoma: a systematic review. Am J Gastroenterol 2006;101:513–523., , , , , , et al.Direct Link:
- 11Screening for liver cancer: the rush to judgment. Ann Intern Med 2012;156:387–389., .
- 14Risk for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with alcoholic cirrhosis: a Danish nationwide cohort study. Ann Intern Med 2012;156:841–847., , , , .
- 16Machine learning algorithms outperform conventional regression models in identifying risk factors for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with cirrhosis. Gastroenterology 2012;142( suppl 1):S984., , , , , .
- 17Utilization of surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma among hepatitis C virus-infected veterans in the United States. Ann Intern Med 2011;154:85–93., , , , , , et al.
- 22Failure rates in a surveillance program for hepatocellular carcinoma among patients in the HALT-C Trial. Gastroenterology 2012;142( suppl 1):S1008., , , , , .