Potential conflict of interest: Roniel Cabrera is a consultant and has received research grants from Bayer/Onyx and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Systemic targeted therapy beyond sorafenib
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Current Issues in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 212–216, December 2012
How to Cite
Cabrera, R. (2012), Systemic targeted therapy beyond sorafenib. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 212–216. doi: 10.1002/cld.128
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- 10Phase III trial of sunitinib (Su) versus sorafenib (So) in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). J Clin Oncol 2011;29( suppl):abstract 4000., , , , , , et al.
- 13Brivanib versus placebo in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) who failed or were intolerant to sorafenib: results from the phase 3 BRISK-PS study. Program and abstracts of the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver; April 18–22,2012; Barcelona, Spain. Abstract 1398., , , et al.
- 14Bristol-Meyers Squibb. BRISK-FL study with investigational compound brivanib in hepatocellular carcinoma does not meet overall survival primary endpoint. http://news.bms.com/press-release/rd-news/brisk-fl-study-investigational-compound-brivanib-hepatocellular-carcinoma-does. Accessed on November 5, 2012.
- 15A phase II study of ABT-869 in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC): interim analysis. J Clin Oncol 2009;27( suppl):abstract 4581., , , , , , et al.
- 17A phase II study of ramucirumab as first-line monotherapy in patients (pts) with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). J Clin Oncol 2010;28( suppl):abstract 4083., , , , , , et al.
- 19Onyx Pharmaceuticals. Addition of Tarceva⌖ (erlotinib) to Nexavar⌖ (sorafenib) did not provide additional benefit to patients with unresectable liver cancer versus Nexavar alone in phase 3 trial. http://www.onyx.com/view.cfm/627/addition-of-tarceva-erlotinib-to-nexavar-sorafenib-did-not-provide-additional-benefit-to-patients-with-unresectable-liver-cancer-versus-nexavar-alone-in-phase-3-trial. Accessed on November 5, 2012.
- 25Tivantinib (ARQ 197) versus placebo in patients (Pts) with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) who failed one systemic therapy: results of a randomized controlled phase II trial (RCT). J Clin Oncol 2012;30( suppl):abstract 4006., , , , , , et al.
- 26Activity of cabozantinib (XL184) in hepatocellular carcinoma: Results from a phase II randomized discontinuation trial (RDT). J Clin Oncol 2012;30( suppl):abstract 4007., , , , , , et al.