Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Novel local therapies in hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2012 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Current Issues in Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 209–211, December 2012
How to Cite
Liapi, E. and Geschwind, J.-F. H. (2012), Novel local therapies in hepatocellular carcinoma. Clinical Liver Disease, 1: 209–211. doi: 10.1002/cld.131
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
- 2Sorafenib or placebo in combination with transarterial chemoembolization (TACE) with doxorubicin-eluting beads (DEBDOX) for intermediate-stage hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC): phase II, randomised, double-blind SPACE trial. J Clin Oncol 2012;30( suppl 4). Abstract LBA154., , , , , , et al.
- 3START (study in Asia of the combination of TACE (transcatheter arterial chemoembolization) with sorafenib in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma) trial. Presented at the Fifth Annual Conference of the International Liver Cancer Association; September 2–4,2011; Hong Kong, People's Republic of China. Abstract 0–026., , ; , , et al.
- 5Immunotherapy: seek and destroy: oncolytic virus shows promise in phase I trial. Nat Rev Clin Oncol 2011;8:630..
- 9Randomized, controlled phase 2 clinical trial of JX594, a targeted multi-mechanistic oncolytic poxvirus, in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: final data [abstract LB-1]. Hepatology 2011;54:1426A., , , , , , et al.