Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Viral hepatitis B coinfection with human immunodeficiency virus, hepatitis D virus, or hepatitis C virus†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Clinical Liver Disease
Special Issue: Hepatitis B
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 45–48, February 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, T. A. T. and Sterling, R. K. (2013), Viral hepatitis B coinfection with human immunodeficiency virus, hepatitis D virus, or hepatitis C virus. Clinical Liver Disease, 2: 45–48. doi: 10.1002/cld.146
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- 2Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Viral Hepatitis. Hepatitis B information for health professionals: statistics and surveillance. http://www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/HBV/StatisticsHBV.htm. Accessed September 27, 2012.
- 5Weight-based dosing regimen of peg-interferon alpha-2b for chronic hepatitis delta: a multicenter Romanian trial. J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 2011; 20: 377–382., , , , , , et al.
- 6World Health Organization. HIV data and statistics. http://www.who.int/hiv/data/en/. Accessed November 28, 2012.
- 10AIDSinfo. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-1-infected adults and adolescents. What's New in the Guidelines? http://www.aidsinfo.nih.gov/Guidelines/HTML/1/adult-and-adolescent-treatment-guidelines/0/. Accessed September 30, 2012.
- 11European AIDS Clinical Society. European AIDS Clinical Society guidelines: version 6. Accessed September 30, 2012.
- 13Management and treatment of hepatitis B virus in patients with HIV infection: a practical guide for health care professionals. Can J Infect Dis Med Microbiol 2011; 22: 88–96., , , , , , et al.